Sales & Account Manager
Ihre Karriere als:
Sales & Account Manager m/w/d
Veröffentlicht am: 09.03.2020
noch nicht bekannt | 18055 Rostock | Mecklenburg-Vorpommern | Deutschland
Wer wir sind:
We are a startup with the goal of developing the most modern engineering software and establishing it on the market. Our customers are in the shipbuilding industry and as exciting and complex as the industry is, so is our software: driven by a professional CAD engine we build an interactive web application for our customers to become the leading software supplier in this domain.
Deine Aufgaben/ Your tasks
- Sales & Accounting: establish a sales and licensing strategy for our software product line, acquire pilot customers for our market entry and take care of the customer relationships.
- Marketing: build a brand to establish us as the leading high-tech software provider in the industry; plan and realize marketing campaigns to increase the visibility of our company.
- Human Resources: create job profiles, plan and realize our recruiting activities, and prepare interviews with potential candidates to grow our company.
Wen wir suchen/ Who we are looking for
- A degree in Business Administration / Business Management or similar (M.Sc. or equivalent)
- Communication and presentation is your daily business; you need a winning attitude to grow our team and a reliable personality to convince new customers.
- You certainly don't need a background in shipbuilding - but we place great value on good customer relationships. Therefore you must be prepared to familiarize yourself with the subject.
- Shipbuilding is an international business with potential customers being located all over Europe and Asia, so be ready to travel often and far.
- Business fluent English is a must have; other languages from European shipbuilding countries such as France, Italy, Netherlands, Germany or even Asian languages are highly appreciated.
Was wir bieten/ What we offer
- A highly motivated team in an inspiring working environment. We want to become the leading software provider for the shipbuilding industry and you are invited to master this challenge with us.
- Up to 4,500 € per month depending on qualification and professional experience for the first 15 months are guaranteed due to the support of an EXIST research transfer program.
You want to redefine shipbuilding with us? Then apply now at Naval Architect!
Ansprechpartner: Sebastian Greshake