What does the research network offer?
We work as an authorized consulting company for the funding program "BMWI Innovation Vouchers - GoInno". This program enables companies to become even more active in the introduction of new production processes as well as in product development and market launch. The FMV accompanies you from the preparation of product developments to prototypes. This includes, for example, analyzes of the marketability of planned products, timetables for implementation, financing plans for development and the search for funding.
Gaining new customers and opening up sales markets with innovative products
Innovations are responsible for around a third of economic growth. This is why go-Inno supports external consultations for the preparation and implementation of product and technical process innovations.
- Do you have a product idea and want to know whether it is marketable?
- Are you looking for a suitable technology provider for a new production process?
- Do you have little time, but want to implement an innovation project quickly?
- Do you want to evaluate your potentials and risks associated with the implementation of an innovation project?
- Do you want to know what financing and funding options are available for the innovation you are planning?
As an authorized consulting company, we support commercial companies, including the skilled trades, in the preparation and implementation of product and technical process innovations.
As part of an optional potential analysis, we determine the marketability of your project, determine the capacity and financial requirements and draw up a financing plan including the public funding programs and estimate the chances of success for you.
By creating an implementation concept, we specifically prepare a research and development project with you and oversee the implementation process. This includes the analysis of the market, the development of a technical and commercial concept, the identification of necessary project partners, investors and funding programs, as well as support in important discussions. The implementation concept enables you to implement your innovation project and ultimately provides the basis for raising funds.
A maximum of 35 consulting days and up to 1,100 euros are funded. The co-payment for you is 50%.
The research association is an authorized consulting company in the BMWi's "go-innovativ" program and has been successfully supporting companies in the implementation of innovation projects since 2014. The application and billing at the project management agency will take care of you.
What is funded?
Performance level 1: potential analysis
- Strengths and weaknesses profile of the company in connection with the innovation project,
- Preliminary examination of the marketability of the innovation project,
- anticipated capacity requirements when creating an implementation concept,
- Draw up a financing plan, include public funding programs,
- Assessment of the chances of success.
Performance level 2: implementation concept and / or project management
After a potential analysis, in-depth counseling can follow. If the consulting company is already familiar with the company to be advised and the planned innovation project, an implementation concept and / or project management can be drawn up without a potential analysis being carried out beforehand.
- Technology assessment based on market assessments and market analyzes,
- Finding a suitable external technology provider
- Development of the implementation concept,
- Initiation of cooperation between the company to be advised and, if necessary, an external technology provider,
- Inclusion of public funding programs to finance the innovation project,
- Accompanying the company in necessary discussions, especially with banks or venture capital companies.
Potential analysis max. 10 days
Realization concept and / or project management max. 25 days
For a consultant day, expenses of up to 1,100 euros per day are 50 percent eligible. The statutory sales tax is not eligible. It is to be paid by the company on the total amount of the consulting service.
Who is funded?
Companies in the commercial sector, including the skilled trades, are supported
- which are based in Germany
- with fewer than 100 employees
- and an annual turnover or an annual balance sheet total of a maximum of 20 million euros.
Funding is generally provided without thematic restriction to specific technologies, products, industries or branches of the economy.
Only consulting companies authorized by the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy are entitled to carry out the BMWi innovation vouchers (go-Inno) program. If you are interested, conclude a consulting contract with the research association M-V. You redeem the BMWi innovation voucher and receive consulting and management services. The project management company will take care of the billing of the innovation project for you. You only pay your own share and sales tax on the total amount of the consulting service.
Your local consulting company
The research association has been supporting companies in M-V since January 2014 through the funding program "BMWI Innovation Vouchers - GoInno" and has already successfully advised more than 20 projects.